309 years of excellence
Parsons was established in 1710 in the reign of Queen Anne and is the oldest Jeweller in the UK.
Over four centuries we have created and sold beautiful jewellery and made over 100,000 engagement & wedding rings for happy customers.
One family loved us so much that 10 generations trusted Parsons for their wedding ring on their special day, setting a tradition that reached back centuries, they still visit the store to this day.
Today Parsons thrives in the market town of Thornbury in the South West of England. We have invested in a new chapter of the Parsons history by expanding into an online store make the brand accessible internationally whilst maintaining its core values of customer service and fine, affordable jewellery.